We are doing some work on the site and will be back shortly.
Who We Are…
Xodam Marine was founded in 2015 in order to offer specialized marine consulting services to the global maritime and offshore industries. Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals are recognized for their decades of industry experience, and work closely with our clients to provide consulting services in the areas of Regulatory Compliance, Risk Assessments, and Safety and Performance Management.
- Vessel Condition and Valuation Surveys
- On and Off Hire Vessel Surveys
- Draft Surveys
- Dynamic Positioning Audits
- Marine HSEQ Auditing & Training
- Stand-By Vessel Performance Trials
- Safety Audits
- Bollard Pull Testing
- Offshore Mass Casualty Triage Management Training
- Transport Canada Advanced and Basic Marine First Aid
- Offshore Vessel Inspection Database (OVID) Audits
- Common Marine Inspection Document (CMID) Audits
- International Safety Management (ISM) Inspections
- Ship Compass Adjustment – Ship Compass Swing
- Vessel Fuel Audits & Bunker Surveys
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Marine Operations & Logistics
- Marine Facility & Ship Security Plans (SOLAS/ISPS)
Jeff McGrath started his career in the marine and offshore industry 22 years ago. He has eight years of offshore experience as a ships officer/DPO, & over 14 years of experience leading operations teams onshore as the Harbour Master & Director, Marine Operations and Security with the St. John’s Port Authority and as a Marine Surveyor with various international companies.
In 2015 Jeff established his own company, Xodam Marine Ltd, to capitalize on a gap, he identified in the market for professional marine consulting services to the global maritime and offshore oil and gas industries.
Jeff holds a Chief Mate Un-limited (STCW 95), a four-year diploma in Nautical Science from the Marine Institute of Memorial University, a Bachelor of Maritime Studies & a Masters in Maritime Management, both from Memorial University of Newfoundland. Most recently Jeff has received Accredited Vessel Inspector (AVI) status through the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA), the International Institute of Marine Surveying (IIMS), & the Marine Surveying Academy (MSA).
Drop us a line, or give us a heads up if you are interested in meeting us.
+1 709 325 1234